Creators and publishers are awakening expectations ahead of next month. In October, the catalog of the American service will be expanded to include at least 9 productions, the diversity of which should interest many Microsoft customers.
The giant from Redmond only next week will share the official, complete list of items headed for the Xbox Game Pass in the first half of October, but as often happens, some titles have already been revealed, and some of the surprises have already been shared by developers and publishers cooperating with enterprise. The list is still growing, and it does not lack very strong and expected proposals.
A Plague Tale: Requiem is definitely one of the most important games debuting as part of the Xbox Game Pass in the coming weeks – the continuation of the very successful adventure of siblings facing many adversities will be available only on the current generation consoles and PC, thanks to which Asobo Studio will offer much more effective graphics . The subscription will also include Persona 5: Royal, one of the best jRPGs of recent years, quite promising Scorn, which has been intriguing many players with the adopted aesthetics of the created world for many years.
Xbox Game Pass – preliminary list of October titles:
- 11.10 – Coral Island (PC) – premiere,
- 11.10 – Eville (Xbox, PC) – premiere,
- 13.10 – Dyson Sphere Program (PC) – premiere,
- 18.10 – A Plague Tale: Requiem (Xbox, PC, Cloud) – premiere,
- 10/20 – Norco (Xbox, PC),
- 10/21 – Persona 5: Royal (Xbox, PC) – premiere,
- October 21 – Scorn (Xbox, PC) – premiere,
- October 27 – Gunfire Reborn (Xbox) – premiere,
- 27.10 – Signalis (Xbox, PC) – premiere.
Note that most of the above items will debut as part of the Xbox Game Pass. This is just an introductory game list that heralds some pretty diverse and interesting weeks.