- Strzeżek assessed that “with this ordinance, one center-right block, one center block and one left-wing block will be the most effective”. He added that “if the electoral law is changed to 100 districts, which are discussed in the lobby, then the opposition should go to the elections together”
- The spokesman for the Covenant was also asked if his party would support the introduction of civil unions and the liberalization of the abortion law
- The former PiS coalition partner unexpectedly “apologized for TVP”. – I hope that Jacek Kurski will be charged with prosecution in the next term of office, that he will sit in the dock for it. I hope he will be convicted – he announced
- More important information can be found on the Onet homepage. If you don’t want to miss any important news – subscribe to our newsletter
– Every scenario that leads to the PiS becoming an opposition party is a good scenario. I do not lack determination to fight PiS, to finally defeat it. How PiS tried to kill a private TV station, how it tried to destroy the middle class, how it tried to destroy entrepreneurs … I will not lack determination to fight it all – declared Strzeżek.
The Covenant politician also emphasized that he was a supporter of running in two or three blocks to the elections. – With this ordinance, one center-right block, one center block and one left-wing block will be most effective. Mere mobilization of opposition voters may not be enough. Some PiS voters need to be convinced. There must be a center-right bloc, because among PiS voters there are people who have conservative views in the social sphere, but liberal in terms of the economy. They must have an alternative. If there is no center-right bloc, these people will either vote for PiS or will not go to the elections – explained Strzeżek.
He added that “if the electoral law is changed to 100 districts, which are discussed in the lobby, then the opposition should go to the elections together”.
The Covenant spokesman was asked whether his party would support the introduction of civil unions and liberalization of the abortion law. – When there will be a change in the regulations, such a topic will arise, everyone in their conscience must answer whether they are able to support such projects. The removal of PiS is the number one goal of the entire opposition. I will see the project, read it, then we can talk – he replied.
How many postulates of the opposition can the Agreement support? – The postulate that, for example, connects us with PSL, is a postulate of voluntary ZUS for entrepreneurs. It’s hard for me to find something like that with the Left. From the PO, these are certainly postulates regarding the liberalization of the economy – said Strzeżek.
– Jarosław Gowin is on the side of the opposition. I do not see myself in any of the United Right. If I wanted to be in the United Right, a year ago, like some of my colleagues, I’d do the splits and stay in PiS. I do not see myself in PiS. It is not possible. Gowin will surely say the same – he assured.
The spokesman for the Covenant also refuted in the program allegations of seven years of rule by PiS. At one point it went down to public television and voting for PLN 2 billion in subsidies for TVP from the state budget.
– For TVP, although I did not vote for these solutions, I am sorry. In 2015, I was counting on PiS to be a center-right alternative, a moderate party. It turned out that they went in a completely different direction. TVP has become the worst evil. I hope that Jacek Kurski will be charged with prosecution in the next term of office, that he will sit in the dock for it. I hope he will be convicted – said the spokesman for the Covenant.
Date Created: Today, 13:38