The football headquarters announced the initiation of disciplinary proceedings.
In the announcement, the Disciplinary Spokesman of the Polish Football Association informs:
The Polish Football Association informs that, pursuant to Art. 133 of the Disciplinary Regulations of the Polish Football Association, disciplinary proceedings have been initiated against two transaction intermediaries.
The explanatory proceedings conducted by the Disciplinary Spokesman of the Polish Football Association concern the unethical actions of some transaction intermediaries, as well as management agencies. These actions are contrary to the provisions – the Disciplinary Regulations of the PZPN and the Resolution of the PZPN Management Board No. III / 42 of March 27, 2015 on cooperation with transaction intermediaries.
Disciplinary proceedings, initiated pursuant to Art. 133 of the Disciplinary Regulations of the Polish Football Association, were initiated against:
1. Bartłomiej Bolek BMG-SPORT Agency with its seat in Libiąż;
2. Agencja SFG Agency Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Wrocław.
After the completion of the above cases, the Polish Football Association will inform about the decisions taken by the disciplinary bodies.
In the said article 133 of the Disciplinary Regulations of the Polish Football Association we read:
§1. If there is a justified suspicion that a disciplinary offense has been committed by
a designated natural or legal person, disciplinary proceedings are initiated.
§2. Disciplinary proceedings may be preceded by an investigation in order to
determining whether there is a reasonable suspicion of a disciplinary offense, and
in order to identify the accused.
§3. The initiation of explanatory and disciplinary proceedings takes place ex officio or upon request
§4. The person entitled to submit an application to initiate proceedings is interested,
Disciplinary Spokesman, Union Law Protection Spokesman, Ethics Spokesman, Management Board
Polish Football Association, executive bodies of provincial football associations and
organizational units subordinate to them (in particular: branches, delegations,
At the turn of May and June, the PZPN started an explanatory procedure in connection with the information received regarding the unethical and contrary to the provisions – the Disciplinary Regulations of the PZPN and Resolutions of the PZPN Management Board No. III / 42 of March 27, 2015 on cooperation with transaction brokers – the activities of certain transaction brokers, as well as management agencies.
It concerned the possibility of committing disciplinary offenses, including in particular:
– taking over working players, often for many years, with other transaction intermediaries, in particular exposing players to the need to pay contractual penalties, due to the lack of clearly obvious important reasons enabling the early termination of the agency contract with another transaction intermediary;
– inducing players to terminate agency contracts with other transaction intermediaries by using unethical actions, in particular those based on exerting mental pressure;
– transferring money to players and offering them other financial benefits, aimed at persuading players to change the transaction agent and sign a contract with another management agency;
– using groups of Polish national teams, of various age categories, to meet players in order to persuade them to change the transaction intermediary.
The PZPN will inform about the results of the initiated disciplinary proceedings and possible penalties imposed on transaction intermediaries after the completion of the activities.