Statement on cheap electricity for businesses and households. Who and when must submit them? How to submit an online statement?
The statement on cheap electricity must be submitted by November 30, 2022. Without the statement, e.g. entrepreneurs and sensitive entities will not get cheap energy in 2023. What about households? In the article, we explain who, when and where must submit a declaration on cheap electricity and which declaration must be submitted by companies and which households. Templates of statements in the article. We also inform you how to submit a statement online using the Trusted Profile?
- What statement must companies, municipalities and sensitive entities submit?
- Sample statement on cheap electricity
- By when do companies, municipalities and sensitive entities have to submit a declaration on cheap electricity?
- What declaration must households submit?
- By when do households have to submit a declaration?
- Where to submit statements about cheap electricity?
- How to make a statement about cheap electricity?
- How to make a statement about cheap electricity online?
Recall that maximum electricity prices for settlements with recipients authorized by energy sellers from 1 December 2022 are to amount to:
- for small and medium-sized companies as well as public utilities and municipalities – PLN 785 per MWh.
- for households not more than PLN 693 per MWh.
In addition, energy consumption limits for households were set, under which energy prices from 2022 will apply. After exceeding them, the maximum price for electricity will apply (PLN 693 per MWh).
- 2000 kWh, for households,
- 2600 kWhif one of the household members is a disabled person,
- 3000 kWh, if you are a farmer or have a Large Family Card.
Does everyone have to make a declaration to have cheaper electricity in 2023? We explain which declarations are made by companies and which households, as well as when and where the documents should be submitted.
What statement must companies, municipalities and sensitive entities submit?
To use from December 1, 2022 and in 2023 the maximum electricity price of PLN 785/MWh, i.e. PLN 0.79/kWhsmall and medium entrepreneurs (including sole proprietorships) as well as sensitive entities and municipalities must make a corresponding declaration.
Public utility entities that should make a statement are: schools, nurseries and children’s clubs, day carers, hospitals, clinics, volunteer fire brigades, churches and other religious associations, facilities that provide round-the-clock care for the disabled, chronically ill or the elderly, family assistance homes, integration centers and clubs occupational therapy workshops and social cooperatives, night shelters and heating centres, etc.
Sample statement on cheap electricity
By when do companies, municipalities and sensitive entities have to submit a declaration on cheap electricity?
Statement submitted until November 30, 2022 means that maximum prices will apply from December 1. Statement submitted after November 30 means that the maximum price will become effective from the month following the month in which the declaration was made.
What declaration must households submit?
Household, in order to take advantage of the maximum electricity price of PLN 693/MWh, they do not have to submit any declaration. The electricity seller will independently make the appropriate settlement of the recipient.
However, they must submit a statement, together with the relevant attachments, in the event that when they want to use frozen electricity prices in 2023 in increased limits of 2.6 MWh or 3 MWh.
By when do households have to submit a declaration?
The statement on the increased limit together with attachments should be submitted as soon as possible, but no later than until June 30, 2023.
Where to submit statements about cheap electricity?
All of the above statements must be submitted to the electricity supplier with whom we have signed a contract. Applications are available from electricity suppliers, including their websites.
How to make a statement about cheap electricity?
Statements can be submitted:
- in paper form,
- in electronic form (i.e. a file with a qualified electronic signature, a trusted signature or a personal signature sent by e-mail).
How to make a statement about cheap electricity online?
if you have Trusted profile, you can use it to sign a statement with a trusted signature and send the document online. To do this:
- Go to the website – moj.gov.pl/uslugi/signer/upload?xFormsAppName=SIGNER
- Prepare a document to be signed, i.e. a file saved on a local drive, e.g. computer, phone.
- Click the Sign button.
- Add a document (file) from the local disk.
- Then click the Sign button.
- Log into your account when the trusted profile page opens.
- Click the Sign with a trusted signature button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- The system will generate an xml file containing the signature.
- Click the Download button to save the signed document in .xml format to your local drive.
- The signed and downloaded .xml document can be sent: by e-mail to the selected energy supplier.
If you do not have a Trusted Profile, set one up using our step-by-step instructions.
#Statement #cheap #electricity #businesses #households #submit #submit #online #statement