Sensitive companies and entities must submit a statement on freezing electricity prices in 2023! What about households? How to complete the declaration of the authorized recipient?
The declaration on freezing electricity prices in 2023, and more specifically the declaration of the authorized recipient, must be submitted by small and medium-sized entrepreneurs and, among others, schools, hospitals, municipal companies and municipalities. It is necessary to use the maximum electricity price of PLN 785/MWh in 2023. Where to find the declaration and how to complete it? Do households also have to declare?
- When to submit a statement on freezing electricity prices?
- Declaration of the authorized recipient – where to find?
- Template of the authorized recipient’s declaration
- How can I make a statement?
- How to fill out a statement on freezing electricity prices?
- Do households also have to declare?
When to submit a statement on freezing electricity prices?
Small and medium-sized entrepreneurs (including sole proprietorships) as well as schools, hospitals, municipal companies and municipalities should submit a statement to their electricity suppliers about using the maximum electricity prices PLN 785/MWh, i.e. PLN 0.79/kWh.
If the declaration has been submitted by November 30, the maximum prices will apply from December 1, 2022. Declaration submitted after November 30 results in the maximum price taking effect from the month following the month in which the declaration was made.
They must submit a statement
The statement must be submitted by public utility entities that consume energy for the needs of their core business, i.e.: schools, nurseries and children’s clubs, day care providers, hospitals, clinics, volunteer fire brigades, churches and other religious associations, facilities that provide 24-hour care for the disabled, the chronically ill or the elderly, family nursing homes, social integration centers and clubs, occupational therapy workshops and social cooperatives, night shelters and heating centres, etc.
Declaration of the authorized recipient – where to find?
Consumers will find information and templates of declarations at their energy suppliers.
Template of the authorized recipient’s declaration
The declaration template can also be downloaded below:
How can I make a statement?
The statement may be submitted in paper or electronic form (i.e. a file bearing a qualified electronic signature, a trusted signature or a personal signature sent by e-mail).
How to fill out a statement on freezing electricity prices?
To complete the declaration we need:
- name, registered office address, NIP or PESEL number, telephone number or e-mail address,
- contact details of up to two natural persons who are: the authorized recipient or his representative (attorney, member of the management board of a limited liability company, etc.),
- electricity consumption point number (PPE),
- the category of the eligible consignee,
- date of concluding the energy sales contract or the comprehensive contract for each PPE,
- amount of electricity consumption (data used to determine the estimated part of electricity that will be used for the purposes indicated in Article 5(1)(2)(a) and (b) of the Act); in column 4 electricity consumption must be provided, e.g. from 2022; it will be a forecast for the period from December 1, 2022 to December 31, 2023; however, if the entrepreneur plans to purchase new devices or increase production, based only on historical data, he provides the estimated electricity consumption from December 1, 2022 to December 31, 2023.
- percentage data how much electricity from a given PPE is used for purposes covered by the maximum price and not covered by this price. In the last two table columns (5 and 6) break down the value given in column 4 by entering the percentage data that the entrepreneur intends to use within the maximum price and over the limit; the sum of these data must be 100%.
Do households also have to declare?
Households to take advantage of the maximum electricity price PLN 693/MWh they don’t have to make a statement. The electricity seller will independently make the appropriate settlement of the recipient.
Only households that want to benefit from frozen electricity prices in 2023 in increased limits of 2.6 MWh or 3 MWh must submit a statement to their retailer by June 30, 2023. Sample statement and more information in the article – What documents do you need to submit to pay less for electricity in 2023?
#Sensitive #companies #entities #submit #statement #freezing #electricity #prices #households #complete #declaration #authorized #recipient