Ladybugs will turn off the lighting. Due to the high current, the network is preparing cuts
The service newshandlowe.pl writes about the latest guidelines that have been sent to Biedronki managers all over Poland in recent days.
We read in it that this is the result of rising electricity prices, which are extremely painful in the case of retail chains.
– The main assumption of the program is rational and efficient use of energy, thanks to which our stores will also be more environmentally friendly. We have prepared guidelines and dedicated training courses for employeeswhich define specific behaviors, guidelines and standards for efficient energy use in Biedronka, says Natalia Rompska-Żuk, energy management manager in the Biedronka network.
What’s in the guidelines? In the manual we find, among others the following recommendations:
- The lighting in the stores of the chain works during the working hours of the stores, it is dimmed during the time of goods delivery, and the lighting of parking lots and outdoor logos works only after dark.
- The lighting is turned off outside of the store’s opening and shipping hours.
- Site managers have been advised to turn off lighting in offices, canteens, toilets and sanitary facilities when not in use.
- The ventilation, air-conditioning and heating systems will operate during the shops’ working hours based on the agreed heating and cooling parameters.
- The doors of refrigerated shelves and freezers remain closed when not in use.
messages Commercial reminders that this is the next stage of energy-saving changes in Biedronki. In 2019, the network began installing the first photovoltaic panels located next to the stores. Currently, it has 118 such installations, and photovoltaic panels are installed on the roofs of other facilities.
#Ladybugs #turn #lighting #Due #high #current #network #preparing #cuts