If all goes as planned, the iPhone 14 will be in the pockets of the first users in a month.
Apple is still trying to keep September’s presentation a secret, but the efforts have ended.
iPhone 14: release date
According well-informed Mark Gurman from Bloomberg, the timetable for the next month looks like this:
- September 7 – iPhone 14 presentation;
- September 9 – pre-sale starts;
- September 16 – sales start.
If the leaks are confirmed, it will be the earliest launch since the iPhone 7 in 2016. Later generations were presented around mid-September, and the 12 series only in October.
iPhone 14: What’s New? Leaks Summary
According to numerous reports, Apple will introduce 4 versions simultaneously:
- iPhone 14 (6.1 inches);
- iPhone 14 Max (6.7 inches);
- iPhone 14 Pro (6.1 inches);
- iPhone 14 Pro Max (6.7 inch).
The 14 and 14 Max models are to have a similar design, the same cameras and the same A15 chips as series 13. So you can only count on a slight refreshment of the existing models.
The biggest changes are to be brought by the iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max. Apple is said to use in them:
- screen with two holes instead of indentation;
- new 48 Mpix camera;
- 8K movie recording;
- new A16 chip;
- functions Always On Display.
We should get to know more details on September 7.