“I’ll buy your family! You’re a musician for 10,000 euros.” Lukas Podolski went too far in the Ekstraklasa match [WIDEO]
Lukas Podolski is one of the biggest stars of PKO Ekstraklasa. On the pitch, however, he sometimes gets carried away by his nerves. This can be clearly seen in the series “Footballers on tap” on “CANAL+ Sport”, where his clash with Eric Exposito was shown.
The former representative of Germany announced for many years that he would end his football career in Górnik Zabrze. A year ago, he actually joined the Polish club, becoming its biggest star.
Podolski often shone on the Ekstraklasa pitches. This season he showed off, among others, a beautiful goal in the match against Pogoń Szczecin, lobbying Bartosz Klebaniuk in his own half.
Sometimes, however, “Poldi” on the pitch also suffers from nerves. This can be seen in the series “Footballers on tapping”, which has been broadcast on “CANAL+ Sport” for some time.
Television microphones were present at the October meeting between Górnik and Śląsk Wrocław. Zabrze lost this match 1:4. Still at the state of 1:2, Podolski let go of his nerves.
The former Germany international clashed with Eric Exposito. The Spaniard believed that he had been fouled by one of the rivals and tried to draw the attention of Szymon Marciniak, who was refereeing this match.
– Didn’t you see he kicked me? – Exposito asked the referee. Podolski interfered in the conversation, which the Spaniard did not like very much. – Wait and shut up! Shut up! he shouted.
– Why are you crying? You are a musician for 10,000 euros – fired Podolski.
– Now you are in the same place as me! Shut up! Exposito replied.
– I will buy your family! – replied the Górnik player.
– Come on! Shop! After! shouted the Spaniard. – More humility, more humility! one of his teammates chimed in.
#Ill #buy #family #Youre #musician #euros #Lukas #Podolski #Ekstraklasa #match #WIDEO