Bosak’s clear declaration on Ziobro. Strong words were spoken
- Bosak stated in “Onet Opinion” that Ziobro is a denial of an uncompromising and expressive politician
- “It’s unbelievable how hypocritical this government is. That’s why I’m the last person to defend anyone in this government,” he said
- – They wanted to keep us out of the Sejm in 2019. They did not succeed and at the moment they would like to destroy us – said the politician of the Confederation
- Bosak also commented on the turn about German patriots for Poland. In his opinion, “Minister Błaszczak was forced to make silly statements by Jarosław Kaczyński.” – He changed the front 180 degrees. These are neo-sanation standards – said Bosak
- The program also featured a quarrel about Grzegorz Braun, MP of the Confederation. – You are trying to make an artificial problem out of the media image of our MP – said the politician to Onet journalist Magdalena Rigamonti
- Bosak was also asked about the future of Robert Bąkiewicz. He declared that if the congress of the Independence March association takes place, he will vote for the opponent for the position of president
- More important information can be found on the Onet home page. If you don’t want to miss any important news – subscribe to our newsletter
Recall, the head of the Civic Coalition club Borys Budka and the chairman of the Left club Krzysztof Gawkowski Last week, they submitted a motion to the Sejm to dismiss Zbigniew Ziobro from the function of the Minister of Justice.
– This is the saying “I check” for all those who claim that European money is needed – explained Budka at a press conference.
The motion to dismiss Ziobro – apart from Budka – was also signed by, among others the head of the Left club and the head of the Polska 2050 circle. The motion is also supported by PSL.
What about the Confederation? Bosak stated in “Onet Opinion” that Ziobro is a denial of an uncompromising and expressive politician. There were also strong words addressed to the entire government.
– The policy that this government is currently implementing is a mix of the postulates of the Civic Platform and the Left, and they present themselves as a patriotic or conservative option. It’s amazing how deluded this government is. That is why I am the last person who would defend anyone from this government – said the Confederation politician.
“They would like to destroy us.” They wanted to keep us out of the Sejm in 2019. They did not succeed and at the moment they would like to destroy us – he announced.
Bosak also commented in “Onet Opinion” on the question of German patriots for Poland. The head of the Ministry of National Defense Mariusz Błaszczak first announced that he “accepted with satisfaction the proposal of the German Minister of Defense regarding the deployment of additional Patriot missile launchers in our country”, and then announced that they could be transferred to Ukraine.
What about the MP of the Confederation? – I would like the patriots to stand in Poland. I believe we need missile defense more than ever before. And we don’t have it – he announced in an interview with Magdalena Rigamonti.
He called the decision on rocket launchers “Kaczyński’s mistake”.
– In my opinion, Minister Błaszczak was forced to make these silly statements by Jarosław Kaczyński. Błaszczak’s first statements made sense, later Kaczyński gave an interview to the Polish Press Agency and Błaszczak changed the front by 180 degrees. These are neo-sanation standards – said Bosak.
“If we ruled Poland, it would certainly not be the case that we would use national security matters for some small image provocations for the benefit of public opinion,” he stressed.
– I do not share the opinion that Jarosław Kaczyński has about Poles, that they are a nation so stupid that it is enough to say something about the Germans to make them support PiS more – he concluded.
The program also featured a sharp discussion about Grzegorz Braun, MP of the Confederation, who PiS politicians accuse him of being a Russian agent. Controversies arouse e.g. his anti-Ukrainian statements.
“PiS politicians are our rivals. Throwing accusations left and right is their job to undermine public confidence in competition. Insinuative statements by people from the ruling camp should not be taken seriously, especially if they are statements addressed to rivals, said Bosak.
— The stereotype is that MP Braun most strongly contests the government’s excessive actions in the Ukrainian direction, so they beat this stereotype. I generally agree with MP Braun that the government’s activity is not currently in the interest of Poland, he assessed.
— At the moment, the government on the EU forum does not want to veto the new federal taxes that we will all pay to the European coffers. This is what you need to focus on, and you are trying to make an artificial problem out of the media image of our MP – argued the politician of the Confederation, addressing Magdalena Rigamonti, who hosts the program.
Bosak was also asked in “Onet Opinions” about the future of Robert Bąkiewicz in the Independence March Association. Recall, after the last parade on November 11 Another member of the Confederation, the head of the National Movement, Robert Winnicki, spoke strongly about Bąkiewicz.
– There will be elections in the association, maybe the power will change – said Bosak in “Onet Opinions”.
When asked if he would like to get rid of Bąkiewicz, he replied: “As a politician, I am not involved in the operation of civic organizations, such as the Independence March Association. Let them work. However, if I had a choice, if the association congress is held, I will vote for the opponent.”
Creation date: Today, 13:58
#Bosaks #clear #declaration #Ziobro #Strong #words #spoken